Busy Mom Tagging Service
Want to sell but need help?
Life get busy, we get it and here to help. Grab one of our limited Busy Mom Tagging Service Spots today!
Our “valet consignor” service is reserved for the high demand items such as:
- Better brand clothing (ex: Under Armour, Columbia, Boutique Brands, Carters, Gymboree, etc)
- Toys….ALL toys! Also big things like kitchens, battery operated ride ons, doll houses, etc.
- Baby Gear & equipment (strollers, infant seats, rockers, bouncers, walkers, pack & play, excersaucers, gates, swings, glider chairs, etc)
- Outdoor play (large plastic sets-sun faded ok!, ride ons, bikes, Plastics, swings, sand/water tables & boxes etc)
- New in box, giftable items
- Furniture (toddler beds, kid size table/chairs, art easles, storage, bookshelves, desks, etc).
Let us do the work and you get a decluttered house, more time with your family, a presale pass to shop before the public and a check for your sold items. Team work!!
Tagging service will do all the work of hanging clothing on hangers, making sure loose items are secured and batteries work
- General prep of items
- Enter items into online inventory system
- Print & attach tags
Pricing is at the taggers discretion based on what similar items have sold for at our sales. Our goal is to get you the highest price possible that our shoppers are willing to pay.
That’s what you pay for…their expertise!
You receive a pre-sale pass to shop same time as regular consignors with 1 adult guest!
Check entering your inventory off your to-do list!
Fill Out the Form Below to be connected with a Busy Mom Tagger
1. Fill out Busy Mom Tagging Service form and one of our taggers will respond asap.
2. Register to sell at the sale of your choice.
3. Gather items you want to sell. Make sure all items comply with Coastal Kids policies
4. Tagging service will do all the work of hanging clothing on hangers, securing loose items, and the general prep of items.
Tagger will price & enter items into online inventory system, print & attach tags. Pricing is at the taggers discretion based on what similar items have sold for at our sales. Our goal is to get you the highest price possible that our shoppers are willing to pay. Consignor
client may discuss with tagger a price they prefer on certain items but pricing is at taggers discretion.
That’s what you pay for…their expertise!
5. Consignor client will drop off tagged items to sale location or hire Tagger to store & deliver items to drop off. Delivery fees may apply.
6. ALL items will be marked Discount Yes to be sold at 50% off during Discount Day on Saturday and at Friday Night parent’s night out ticketed presale.
7. Marking items Donate Yes is highly recommended however Tagger will discuss with Consigning Client
and tag Donate option accordingly.
8. Busy Mom Consignor client will receive pre-sale pass to shop same time as regular consignors with 1
9. Consigning Client must pick up their unsold items marked Donate No during the deisgnated time period. Any items not picked up on
designated date and time per signed consignor agreement will be considered abandoned, become the property of Coastal Kids as per policy, regardless of Donate status on tag.
10. Consignors will receive their e-check payment within 5 – 7 days of the last day of the consignment sale.
PREP YOUR ITEMS FOR TAGGER PICKUP:
1. Clothing: freshly wash & fold items. Clothing you wish to sell in sets/outfits/multiples should be folded
together. Sets will be tagged as 1 item in the online inventory system. Check for stains, rips, tears,
missing buttons, etc.
2. Toys & other items: make sure all parts are included and no missing pieces or damage to the item.
3. Items that require batteries, check that they work. You will be charged for missing or
4. Maximum is 250 total items (limited to 150 clothing items), minimum to sell is 50 items.
5. Tagger does not clean or launder items for Consignor client.
6. Place all items in plastic storage bins & label the bins with your consignor account number. Boxes and
trash bags will not be accepted.
BUSY MOMS TAGGING SERVICE PRICING & PAYMENT:
Materials fee: this fee covers all the materials you’d have to run around and purchase if you were tagging on
your own. Things like card stock paper, zip loc bags, packing tape, painters tape, zip ties, printer ink, printer,
FEE is $20 for 50-100 items or $35 for 101-250 items. This fee is paid to the Tagger at the time of item pickup.
Consignor receives 40% of their sales, early access pre-sale pass for Consignor + 1 adult guest.