Shop with us and get a LOT for a LITTLE
Sept 13-15, 2018
Infant to youth 14/16
Furniture, indoor & outdoor toys
Strollers, high chairs, bedding
Books & Electronics
Books, CDs, DVDs
Event Shopping Schedule
- 1-5pm – VIP & Team Members: Volunteers shop earliest! Visit Volunteer page for details.
- 2:30-5pm – Advertisers & Consignors – Consignors may bring one guest
- 3:30-5pm – HEROES: First responders (Fire, Police, EMT/EMS), Military, Nurses & Teachers. Your department, military, school or state ID along with the registration email are your pass (bring both). Children age 16 & under welcome and no pass needed for children. Adults must have own pass; no guests for HEROES shop time.
- Heroes Signup
- 4-5pm – New Parent/Grandparent:
- Parents, grandparents & foster parents currently expecting or with a baby under 12 months old qualify for this shop time. First baby or last baby. Please be sure to register with the link below. Print the confirmation email and bring it with you to get in. The email is your pass for you & 1 adult guest. Children age 16 & under welcome and no pass needed for children during this shop time.
- Thu, Sept 13 from 5:00pm-8:00pm
- Fri, Sept 14 from 9:00am-6:00pm
- Sat, Sept 15 from 9:00am-2:00pm
Consignor Dates & Reminders
May 1st – Consignor Registration Opens
Seller registration deadline – 12midnight, 9/9/2018
Tagging deadline – 6pm, 9/10/2018
Drop off items (by appointment) 9/11 & 9/12 2018
Unsold item pickup (Donate No’s) & Dollar Dash (sellers & volunteers) 9/15/18 3pm-4:30pm
Wicomico Civic Center
Wicomico Civic Center ~ Midway Room
500 Glen Avenue
Salisbury, MD 21804
Shopping Tips to Rock this Event!
We accept cash or Visa/MC/Discover cards
Strollers and Totes
Feel free to bring your stroller, bring your tote, but please no large purses or diaper bags.
…and so are friends! Please keep an eye on both.
All Sales Final
Please inspect items carefully before purchase. No refunds, exchanges or returns.
Shopper Frequently Asked Questions
Is there an entry fee?
What if I buy something, get it home and find it damaged or it doesn’t fit?
Do I need to bring anything with me to shop?
We provide large IKEA bags for shoppers to use but you are welcome to bring empty totes or Thirty One bags. We suggest a list of your kids’ sizes and needs, a tape measure for larger items, a cardboard cutout of your child’s foot for shoe sizes (what fun for them to make!). Friends don’t let friends shop alone so bring one or two with you and make it a “girl’s day out”!!
Shoppers may bring in strollers of ANY size. No diaper bags or purses larger than the size of a regular 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper, etc. All strollers & bags will be checked upon entrance and exit so please be prepared to lift those cute little baby bums so we can check that all purchases made it through the check out stations. Our consignors appreciate your understanding and for purchasing their items!