Shop with us and get a LOT for a LITTLE
August 15 – 17, 2019 Easton, MD
Infant to youth 14/16
Furniture, indoor & outdoor toys
Strollers, high chairs, bedding
Books & Electronics
Books, CDs, DVDs
EASTON Shopping Schedule
- VIP & Team Members: Team members shop earliest! Visit Team member page for details.
- 1pm–3 shift Team Members shop
- 1:30pm–2 shift Team Members shop
- 2pm–1 shift Team members shop
- 2:30pm–VIP Bag holders shop
- 2:30-5pm – Advertisers & Consignors – Consignors may bring one guest
- 4-5pm – HEROES: First responders (Fire, Police, EMT/EMS), Military, Nurses & Teachers.
- NEW TICKET PROCESS: Still free, but we are now using scanable pre-sale tickets (no more email confirmation passes). Your department, military, school or state ID along with the ticket are your pass (bring both). Children age 16 & under welcome and no pass needed for children. Adults must have own ticket; no guests for HEROES shop time.
- Heroes Signup
- 3:30-5pm – New Parent/Grandparent:
- Parents, grandparents & foster parents currently expecting or with a baby under 12 months old qualify for this shop time. First baby or last baby. Please be sure to register with the link below.
- **NEW TICKET PROCESS: Still free, but we are now using scanable pre-sale tickets (no more email confirmation passes). Each New parent ticket is good for you & 1 adult guest. Children age 16 & under welcome to shop with adult and no pass needed for children during this shop time.
- Thurs, August 15 from 5:00pm-8:00pm
- Fri, August 16 from 9:00am-5:00pm
- Sat, August 17 from 9:00am-2:00pm
Consignor Dates & Reminders
June 1 2019 – Consignor Registration Opens
Seller registration deadline – 12 midnight August 11, 2019
Tagging deadline – 6pm August 12, 2019
Drop off items (by appointment) August 13 & 14, 2019
Unsold item pickup (Donate No’s) & Dollar Dash (sellers & team members): August 17th 3pm-4:30pm
Talbot County Community Center
10228 Ocean Gateway Easton MD 21601
Shopping Tips to Rock this Event!
We accept cash or Visa/MC/Discover cards
Strollers and Totes
Feel free to bring your stroller, bring your tote, but please no large purses or diaper bags.
…and so are friends! Please keep an eye on both.
All Sales Final
Please inspect items carefully before purchase. No refunds, exchanges or returns.
Shopper Frequently Asked Questions
Is there an entry fee?
What if I buy something, get it home and find it damaged or it doesn’t fit?
Do I need to bring anything with me to shop?
We provide large IKEA bags for shoppers to use but you are welcome to bring empty totes or Thirty One bags. We suggest a list of your kids’ sizes and needs, a tape measure for larger items, a cardboard cutout of your child’s foot for shoe sizes (what fun for them to make!). Friends don’t let friends shop alone so bring one or two with you and make it a “girl’s day out”!!
Shoppers may bring in strollers of ANY size. No diaper bags, back packs or purses larger than the size of a regular 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper, etc. All strollers & bags will be checked upon entrance and exit so please be prepared to lift those cute little baby bums so we can check that all purchases made it through the check out stations. Our consignors appreciate your understanding and for purchasing their items!
May I bring a shopping bag or purse?
No diapers bags, back packs or large purses permitted while you shop so please plan accordingly and leave them in the car. All bags and strollers will be checked at the door upon exit. A purse/bag/back pack is considered large if it is larger than a regular sheet of paper (8.5×11).